Join us for APLAR 2020 Virtual and enjoy a unique online learning experience
- LIVE scheduled content during the congress dates (GMT+7)
- The best in Asia-led rheumatology science led by +50 invited speakers
- Full poster and audio recordings of +700 accepted abstracts
- Interactive workshops and review courses
- Access to 11 full SIG Programs, as well as various business meetings
- Virtual networking hubs and virtual industry exhibition
- Extended on-demand access to full platform and sessions for 60 days
Welcome to the APLAR Virtual Congress
On behalf of the Executive Committee of APLAR, we are honoured to invited you to join us from any part of the world, to APLAR 2020 Virtual Congress. The APLAR 2020 Virtual Congress will be hosted from 24 – 29 October will remain a full educational and scientific experience, and will facilitate interactions among physicians, researchers, scientists, clinicians and other health professionals from the Asia Pacific region.
We are passionate in our belief that APLAR 2020, as the pre-eminent rheumatology congress for regional practitioners and researchers, should remain the catalyst event for our colleagues from across all of Asia Pacific to look forward to – so that we can come together to re-build a post-COVID-19 world!
We very much look forward to welcoming you to a virtual APLAR 2020 in October – and in the meantime, stay strong and healthy.